Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Spot Moatshow highlight pics

This years Moat show @ the skate park of Tampa showcased a bunch of up and coming skate gear from the industry's finest. Here are some highlight snaps courtesy of Rob from Spot.

Some upcoming heat from lakai (eventhough they lost Pappalardo, Koston and Olson but I ain't mad atcha). Still looking up with some dope colorways and the Mike Mo shoe that looks like the best shoe to skate in ever!


From the boys @ soletech is an upcoming sal 23 vulcanized shoe for the chillers. I wonder if he had a say in these? but looking good. (etnies, please change your logo. looks too X-gamey to me)


Nike was out flashing some hot colors including a preview of the Koston dunk!! I don't know which one it is though, but I'm guessing it's the mid with the yellow. I notice the hideous Omar Salazar shoe in two colorways. Sorry Omar, you're still an awesome skater but no love for the new shoes. And various new colorways of the bruins and blazers coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment