Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cons CTS Prevent This Tragedy X Thrasher Magazine


The Cons CTS (Chuck Taylor Skate) in my opinion are hands down the skate shoes of the year. I have like 5 pair of the OG black OX CTS'. Super excited when I heard the news about the collabo CTS with Thrasher Magazine for the upcoming feature, Prevent This Tragedy. Seems like the Cons CTS Suede gets the special treatment with the blue accents found in the movies ad.


The other CTS collabo features a dope ass black/gum sole colorway. OMG! I got nothing to say on these.
And for the G's who like a little gnarl in their skate game, well the first CTS suede mid with "Prevent this Tragedy" written on the side will do you right.


Keep an eye out for these to hit finer shops that carry Cons and check out the movie's trailers at Thrashermagazine.com The DVD will actually be free with Febuary 2010 issue of Thrasher Magazine, so cop cop cop. I think that's Baca on the Promo ad! Gnarl.

No comments:

Post a Comment