Saturday, December 26, 2009

Vans Syndicate Holiday Warriors

I love me a pair of Vans. I love a pair of Vans Syndicate even more. They're always coming out with some good shit with some good people. Targeted to the more OG's in the skate game (usually means 25 years old +, lol). Only sold at finer skate shops. I like that aspect of the shoe. The Syndicate line usually hosts classic Vans models with very nice material crossovers or special artist/skater collaboration. One of my favorite joints were John Cardiel's Old Skool Pendletons. Sickest/hardest ass Vans I own if you ask me.

(They're the first ones on the left)

I could go all day talking about my favorite Syndicate joints but I had to post this good ish the Syndicate crew is coming out with. Check the vid, then check the shoes. Sick. Vans Mountain Edition x Warriors. Love it. Pick these up if you're planning to launch a tactical strike at your nearest battlegrounds. lol.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah man people need to learn how to appreciate a good Vans Syndicate shoe. Too many people here are still up on played out SB dunks (the newer ones to be exact). I also like the aspect if selling at finer skate shops like Huf, Supreme, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found your blog and reading together. I thought the first to leave a comment. I do not know what to say except that I enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete