Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Black Friday!!

Photobucket
All black everything! What's better than burning off that hefty Thanksgiving dinner than walking around for hours in the buck cold for hours and hours with tons of other people. That's right ppl, Black Friday! Midnight madness for the last 3 years. Usually I'm in Vegas Thanksgiving weekend but these last 2 years I've kept it local and avoided the Thanksgiving crowd.
Photobucket
We headed for the Camarillo Outlet shops in Camarillo, just a half an hour outside of Los Angeles. This is the one time a year where I stock up on essentials that I don't usually buy because I hate shopping at the mall! Boxers from Banana Republic (because in my opinion they make the best boxers), gym/basketball dri-fit gear from Nike. Under garments from Ralph Lauren ( because if there is one tee that I could wear for the rest of my life, it would be these Ralph Lauren cotton crews). Cologne, and other miscellaneous items of clothing that I may not have known about because I hate the mall.
Sorry I don't have pics but I was too damn busy trying to keep up with my partner. We got there at 11:30pm to avoid the traffic and to get a secure parking spot. We left the outlets at 11:30am! Yeah, we were there for a good 12 hours. We had a meal in between all that as well! subway! It was hectic but fun. Came up on all I had to come up on that day and got home and crashed. All in all it was a great tradition and I look forward to next Thanksgiving. Peace out and have a good rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment