Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lunarlon Technology X Nike SB

Nike SB Eric Koston & Lunarlon
Photobucket
I don't understand why every Nike shoe does not have lunarlon technology. This is by far the best, most comfortable cushioning I've ever experienced in a Nike shoe. Better than air, air max, air max 360, shox, zoom, you name it.
Supposedly they've been using lunarlon tech in running shoes for a long time but it took Eric Koston to put it in a skate shoe.
The overall aesthetic of the shoe is very simple. Some might say a bit mundane but when it comes to comfort and cushioning, this is the best skate shoe on the market now.
Photobucket
I got my limited edition pair of Kobe-Koston early and I already want another pair. No, I'm not trying to hype things out of proportion but if you find something that works you stick to it. I'm sticking to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment