Saturday, February 20, 2010

Brian Anderson is a Beast dot com

Photobucket
Look out for Brian anderson's big ass size 13 Tre flip stomping Nike Dunk lows to hit retailers this month. They'll have a hefty "premium" box price and BA prolly won't get extra shit for it. But BA is my boi and on the list as one of my fav skaters of all time. Funny, BA usually always rocks out dunk hi's. He and Todd Jordan had me skating dunks hi for a while but this time around he switched it up to the dunk low. Way to change it up B.
Speaking of BA, I just recieved a care package in the form of some skatemental dunks today for skating. You know, the ones that look like shit in the toilet bowl! Thing is, I haven't been on a board in 2 months so what's the point (i guess get back on the board). Last trick I landed was a Tre flip but I probably lost em by now. It's been 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment