Wednesday, July 7, 2010

5 days only!

Cleaning out the closet sale. Got some old nikes on sale through egay, I mean ebay. They've spent so much time in the boxes all these years I almost forgot I had em. All the listed are unskated and still all good. Still got some dunks I'm keeping. jump on and give it a bid or holler at me if you want to pick em up pronto. Auction ends Saturday night at 11:59 pm. Check it. don't sleep.

Shanghai 1's. sz. 9.5 VNDS circa 2006 comes w/ OG box.
Photobucket

Takashi 1's sz. 8.5 NDS circa 2005. comes w/ OG box
Photobucket

Todd Jordan Hi's sz. 9 VNDS circa 2003. comes w/ OG box
Photobucket

Reese Forbes "Hunter" sz.10 VNDS circa 2005. comes w/ OG box. Photobucket

Nike Air Jordan IV Retro "Mars" sz.9 VVNDS. circa 2007. comes with OG box. Nike Air Jordan IV mars 9 VNDS

No comments:

Post a Comment