Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This Is My Town

It's been a hot minute due to some technical difficulties that is my computer. About two weeks I think. Not too much went down but I have to get caught up on some thangs!
Last week went through the ol' Dodger Stadium to see the "Doyer's" take on SD in a 4 game series. This was actually my first Dodger game and I've talked to so many people who always remember their first Dodger game and my first would never be forgotten. We rolled in style w/ our Baseline Club Box Seats w/ Preferred parking!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dig the view from our club box seats.
Photobucket

Food and drinks included so we ate like kings. Not your typical run of the mill ball park food though. It was a nice touch.
Photobucket
Dodger Dogs for Days.....
Photobucket

Andre Ethier walked up to us!
Photobucket

The Doyer's came through with the win and I made it official as the newest addition to the Dodger fam. I definitely had an unforgettable time. A big shout out to LA for the royal treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment