Saturday, August 7, 2010

Vans Era LX Syndicate Wtaps

The Wtaps boys are back in town and back at it with another upcoming Vans Syndicate. The Wtaps X Syndicate collaborations are and never will be bad news. I felt like a secret agent taking pics of these damn things but I couldn't resist. Too good! (all the pics were taken from my phone because this shit is top secret bitches)
Photobucket

It looks like this time around, the Vans Era gets treated with a little premium leather in what seems to be a Dr. Marten's motif. The yellow sport stripe around the mid-sole representing the signature Dr. Marten's stitching with the classic black and maroon colorways.
Photobucket
Photobucket
They even go as far as making the "wair-air" tag on the back of the shoes as well (if you know Docs, you know this). Classy as shit. I can't wait to see the rest of the pack and for these to release. My predictions are a holiday 2010 release on these bad boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment