Friday, March 11, 2011

Bruised Up

So it's my big birthday weekend and I've got a million and one things to do before I can head out and enjoy my weekend in Vegas. Hectic before the hectic. Met up with Richie Mulder over @ Heel Bruise to say and see what was up.
Richard is one of the skaters that I've looked up to and been a fan of since I started skating. I've followed his career and still do to this very day with (Heel Bruise). We also share the same ethnic background of being half Dutch Indonesian. All in all, Richard is an OG 100% street skater and genuinely nice guy. Let's just say that if I were to have any street skater's career, it would be this mans. Thanks for the VIP warehouse raid Richie. Keep up the awesome work.

Photobucket


100% MADE IN AMERRRCA.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment