Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ribbit........Ribbit.........

Today was like Christmas as I opened a "product box" from Oakley. A big thank you to Justin @ Oakley for hooking it up. Call it an early birthday gift. More Frogskins!!
Photobucket

Polished Black Polarized. The cool guy shades. A must have in your wardrobe arsenal.
Photobucket

Grenade Fade/Black Iridium. I don't know what Danny Kass was thinking when he came up with this color scheme but it is sick! Not everyone can pull these off but I'm not going to front, I can pull them off. Lol! These are the 2nd Frogskins that Oakley did with Grenade.
Photobucket

Four Legged Frogskins. These are somewhat on the funky side with the interchangeable legs. I haven't seen these around but they are dope. This is definitely one when I'm riding my BMX.
Photobucket


So it seems I have a pair of glasses for every occasion (biking, snowboarding, chilling, stuntin!!) lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment