Friday, April 17, 2009

Let the games begin!!


What a season! Here are my predictions for this years playoff brackets. In the western conference, I had a hard time determining who would win the semi finals between the Spurs and Denver(Please understand that I am the biggest Spurs hater on the west coast. However, I do believe that post season experience will defeat AI and Mellow this year. The Western finals will result in the classic west coast rivalry between Los Angeles and San Antonio.

The Eastern conference is where the wild things are. The absence of KG in Boston has helped me determine that Boston will not meet the Cavs in the Eastern Conference finals. It's too bad, I was really looking forward to redemption. However, Oralando wiil prove to be a challenging feet for the Cavs as they will be stepping their post season game.

And lastly I must mention that the world champions will be no other then the purple and gold. Go Lakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment