Saturday, October 9, 2010

Vans Syndicate X W)taps Sk8 Mid

Thank God. Yet another collaboration from Vans syndicate and w)taps to look forward to in a classic form that is the sk8 mid. I'm stoked on this. Really. However, I wonder if they will have a few other models in the colorway. I would really love an old skool take on the w)taps syndicate. whoooooo!
Photobucket

On another note, I'd like to just say that some of these "fits" posts on some of these forums are gayer than gay cough!! nsb.org, because I don't even think gay kids do this shit ie. compare what you wore today from head to toe and see who wore it better. Shit that's a new level of gay. Note: I have nothing against homosexuals in any way shape or form, just straight kids conducting in homosexual activities.) I'd also like to regret for any "fits" thread I have posted on. Have a good weekend peeps.)

No comments:

Post a Comment