Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Who Still Wears SB's?

"Who still wears SB?" as I read through comments regarding the release of these Nike Dunk SB "loons". It kind of hits a nerve when people say these kind of things. I don't feel anyone is too cool for anything and to think that you're cooler than the next person will only last until what you're doing now is not so "cool" anymore.
Photobucket
I am personally hyped on these loons (The loon being the state bird of Minnesota). I think they have a dope colorway and will kind of revitalize the dunk game. Sample of these loons were floating around some years back but thought to be sample only. Turns out we're expecting a Holiday 2010 release. Well good, since nobody wears sb's anymore, I should'nt have trouble walking to my shop and grabbing a pair. If not, then I know somebody is still wearing sb's.

No comments:

Post a Comment