Friday, January 21, 2011

Cons CTS Mid Red/White OX (Sample)

Photobucket
In the summer of 2009 (When the Cons skate team was just taking off) I blogged about an upcoming release of this Cons CTS OX low red/white in canvas with the rubber toe cap that I was stoked about. Turns out Cons released a different version of the red/white CTS in suede without the rubber toe cap. I was a bit bummed that they didn't release the canvas' that had been shown so as a joke I asked Cons to send me the samples of the red/white CTS canvas since they did exist somewhere in this world.
Fast forward to a year and a half later and they somewhat answered to my calling. This week I received a sample package with the red/white CTS canvas with a little twist. Mids. So stoked on these. Don't know if these mids will make a general release but the low top versions have been released a few seasons ago. Enjoy the pics and thanks again for the samples.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

p.s. If I could have my Cons shoe, this would be the colorway. denim gray/off white. Maybe they'll hear me out on this too! Peace.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment