Thursday, January 13, 2011

Nike Blazer CS

Photobucket
So I haven't really skated vulcanized since I started skating in the mid 90's. I learned how to skate with vulcanized shoes (vans old skool) but I later on progressed to cup sole shoes because it not only lasted longer but was more supportive to my feet. The last few years, we've seen the popularity of vulcanized shoes once again. I bought into "vulcanization" by skating a pair of sb blazers, I guess they weren't bad but I'd still rather skate sb dunks because they provide better support on both cushioning and support.

The soles look vulcanized, but it's a cup sole. Lasts longer!
Photobucket

When Brian Anderson came up with the idea to create a cup sole version of a vulcanized shoe I was super hyped. I got my hands on a pair of the blazer sb cs and let me tell you they are great. not only are they great on the feet but on the board as well. It's exactly what you would think. A blazer the feels like a dunk, cushioning, support and all. Not to mention this colorway is insane!!

Check out the extra cushioning in the sock liner, feels great.
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment