Friday, June 12, 2009

D-Finish Thursday


Today was a good day. Laker game 4 against Orlando, who I must give mad props to Superman Dwight Howard. This guy is a world class player and a force to be reckoned with. All Defensive NBA defensive player of the year. Outstanding. Definately made his presence in the game with his rebounding and block shots. Intense all the way up the very last second of the game.


We rolled up to Mu Dung San Korean BBQ in K-Town for the my weekly fix and got a spot right in front of the flatscreen they had. What else could I ask for? Great company, great food and a fucking awesome game. D-Fish and Ariza killed it. Kobe with some amazing shots but the player of the game had to be Fish with 2 clutch 3's in the heat of all the suspense....

Went to the Korean market after the game to pick up some soju, Hi-chew and milkis (what you know about milkis? all my karaoke idol ppl know what's up) hahaha and came up on some real sh*t. Check this out. Ol' Glory Energy Drink. God Bless the US of A!! Oh, and in case you don't know the pledge of allegience, its written on the side of the can. Awesome! Taste wise? I don't know. I didn't pick it up. Even with the unbelievable low price of 99 cents!! What a cheap ass huh? yeah. I'll pick it up next time I promise. Here's what the table looks like after I wreck shop.... the aftermath. hahaha. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment