Friday, June 26, 2009

Legendary


Got in the car today to have lunch at Mitsua in Venice and briefly heard the VJ say something about Michael Jackson. I couldn't believe my ears so I took out my iphone and googled "michael jackson dead". Got nothing. A few minutes later I refreshed the search to find out that the news were true. The King of pop died today of cardiac arrest. Shocking, shocking. The greatest entertainer of all time. There will never ever be another Michael Jackson. I was really looking forward to see him in concert after announcing an upcoming world tour because I had never seen him in concert and was just talking about the subject with my room mate. Such a bummer that I wasn't able to experience the most fascinating, amazing, talented king of pop. Rest in peace Michael. You will be missed and you will always live through your music that will never die.

No comments:

Post a Comment