Saturday, January 9, 2010

Anthony Van Engelen Vans

Photobucket
One of the raddest dudes on a stunt wood and one of my all time favorite skaters, Anthony Van Engelen (Alien Workshop, Vans, Independent, Spitfire)is set to release his new model signature shoe from Vans. I'm exited about this one because it looks sooo smooth! Anthony was responsible for bringing in instant classics like the sk8 lo's. The classic Vans skate Hi cut in half. Sick and genius! This shoe will prove to have the same impact.
Photobucket
This time his new shoe is a hybrid of the Vans Old Skool and the Vans Era! Insane. I was mentioning a few blogs back how the old skools were so easy to blow out. My prayers were answered and here lays the souped up Old Skool. Style with the support. I know Anthony is really down with the Old Skools. He's been rockin Old Skools since he got on Vans! Although I did see him in Authentics but that was when he was still on DC.
Get at me Vans.

No comments:

Post a Comment