Thursday, January 7, 2010

P-Rod 2.5 Vulcanized

Photobucket

The title says it all. With the popularity of the simplicity of the Stefan Janoski shoe, Nike SB strikes back with another pair of $75+ vulcanized shoe. Nice!! This time, from Mr. Rodriguez. Notice the box price just went up another $5 on the Janoski's. (great job Nike SB) Way to make your shoes skater financial friendly!! Boy it must be nice to be sponsored.

Photobucket
I just bought my homey these pair of Nike SB Dunk low's last week and it had a box price of $83. $83!!! That box price is MSRP people. with tax, that's over 90 bones!! Yikes. I guess it's been that long since I haven't purchased a pair of dunks. Nothing crazy, no Gucci's or Heineken dunks. Just a pair of GR Dunk Low's. I bought the Heineken Dunks for $65? Where's the sense in this?

Am I a bitch for whining or am I a bitch for buying?

No comments:

Post a Comment