Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry New Years

2009 set off quick and ended quick (to me). Been so busy with the holidays and the new years that I fell off the blog for a second. I know that 2010 will be a pinnacle year for a lot of people including myself. So for all the things you wish you had done last year, do it this year. My mentality for this year is to just go for it. Don't make the same mistakes you made last year. Screw resolutions. They never last. Just do.
I got in a board today and landed 4 straight Tre flips after not skating for a couple months. That's what I mean by just do. Don't think too much, you did that last year and it really didnt get you far, so more doing. No bullshit. Learn something new this year ie ride a motorcycle, date a chick you never would have dated last year, buy a pet cobra just for fun. Have a blast. Happy New Years everyone! Hope you had as much fun as me bringing in the new years passed out on a moon bounce.

I know its not a skate shoe but my best homey dropped me a present in the form of a brilliant pair of White/Cement Air Jordan 4 Retro's via 1999. I was like, OOooooooooooooh. This was a jaw dropper. Yeah, it still has Nike AIR on the back.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment